Submittable can process a refund for your submitter as long as the submission meets one or more of the following criteria:
- The refund request is made within six months of the submission date.
- You have a current call for submissions accepting submission fees of equal or greater value than the amount of the refund.
- Your current income due to your organization (which can be viewed by level 5 administrators at Reports > Create > Other Reports > Income) exceeds the amount of the refund requested.
If you're requesting refunds for more than 5 submissions, please use this form:
If you're requesting refunds for 5 submissions or fewer, please email us the request at email@example.com. Refund requests must come from an email address associated with a level 5 account administrator.
Please include the following 7 pieces of information:
- submitter name
- submitter email address
- title of submission
- date of submission
- submission fee amount
- whether or not the submission should be withdrawn or remain active at the time of refund
- whether or not you have sufficient funds in your account to cover the refund. If you're unsure of this, please check Reports > Create > Other Reports > Income to confirm you are expecting income that can cover the refund.
Note: We cannot issue partial refunds.
Additional questions? You can also contact support directly by filling out the form here.