Submittable enables you to add web images to your organization's response template emails. To do this, you will first create an HTML image tag that you can copy and paste into your response templates.
To create an HTML image tag
- In a word processing program such as Microsoft Word, paste the following text: <img src="web image URL address goes here">
- Open up a web browser, and choose the image you would like to insert from a live webpage. Please make sure you have the rights to use this image.
- Right-click on the image with your mouse or touchpad and select Copy Image Address (or the equivalent, depending on your web browser).
- In the word processing program, paste the image address in between the quotation marks shown in the HTML image tag: <img src="web image URL address goes here">
To place an image into a response template
- Select More > Configurations, then select Response Templates on the left side of the page.
- Choose the response template you want to edit and click the Edit button next to it.
- Paste the HTML image tag containing your image address into the Template Body wherever you would like it to appear.
- To check if an image appears correctly in the response template, you can make a test submission to your form (using your own email address), and send the response template to yourself.
Questions? Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.