Submittable regularly makes updates and improvements to our software. Please refer to this page for an up-to-date record of our recent releases.
4/27/2020 - 6/26/2020 v3.1107 - v3.1154
- Reporting updates made to add reference and internal forms.
- Forms update so auto labels no longer cause issues when multiple labels have the same name but different casing
- Improvements to the file upload field to throw an error if upload fails.
- Multi-stage Review updated to prevent moving submissions that have completed reviews to a different project.
- Forms Designer improvements made to drag and drop functionality
- Forms update made to Date Picker upper limit field.
- Multi-stage Review improvements on batch assignments & un-assignments.
- Gallery updates for all browsers to limit to one vote, even if you are voting anonymously.
- Forms update made to standard reporting and added ‘Title’ field.
3/30/2020 - 4/26/2020 v3.1093 - v3.1106
- Multi-stage Review assignments dropdown list updated to enhance name visibility.
- Improved Multi-stage Review to allow sorting by score or stage.
- Updated forms number field with 3 formatting options (Currency, Percent, and Number).
- Updated the visuals to Single Checkbox and Multiple Response form fields.
- Improved Multi-stage Review notifications to send an email to everyone on the team when the entire team is auto-assigned to a submission stage.
- Multi-stage Review updated to have the review scores remain after un-assignment.
- Improved Discover feature back navigation.
2/28/2020 - 3/29/2020 v3.1071 - v3.1092
- Updated Multi-stage Review to remove viewable submissions from lower-level reviewers, not on the current review stage.
- Enhanced Funds feature to allow the amount to be editable.
- Multi-stage Review updated to allow the ability to delete a stage.
- Multi-stage Review updated to provide warning of destructive action.
- Updated payment via the check option.
- Updated form builder to improve saving efficiency.
- Updated modal UI and accessibility.
- Forms page title has been correctly updated from “Projects” to “Forms”.
- Updated Multi-stage Review to remove submissions from lower-level reviewers, not on the current stage.
- Updated .zip file exports for new initial forms.
- Updated video transcoding for all accounts.
- Updated messaging to help prevent email loops when auto responses are being used.
- Updated entire team assignments to stick with stage updates in Multi-stage review.
- Enhanced Multi-stage and Single-stage Review to allow levels 1-3 reviewers to see their reviews post-completion, in addition to their review score.
- Improved order and accessibility to submitter-side submission list.
- Enhanced the blind feature for new forms, allowing the organization to decide if they would just like to blind the submitter answer, or the entire field, from their reviewers.
- Improved Universal Submission Tracker’s title field.
- Updated the visibility on Editable statuses in the submitter’s submission list.
- Improved retroactive assignments for “Entire Team” when using Single-stage or Multi-stage Review.
1/28/2020 - 2/27/2020 v3.1044 - v3.1070
- Updates to new initial forms on the submitter side for easier image reordering.
- Updated modal for external submissions.
- Improved status visibility for editable submissions on the submitter side.
- Saved drafts adjusted so no refresh is needed to see that they have been deleted (reversion to prior functionality).
- Improved search list experience.
- Salesforce Integration updated with the new form engine.
- Gallery adjusted to show voting over 4 digits.
- Preview of new forms adjusted to show the name field.
- Multi-stage review updated to prohibit double auto-assignment settings, to prevent an issue with submitting.
- Funds preview page added to level 5 accounts.
- Zip files for new form designer updated for exports
- Update to single-stage review to new accounts, as well as updates to up/down voting for single stage review.
- Improvements made to bundling and caching.
- Enhancements made to New Forms and Metadata display.
- Adjustments made to form logic to assist with data collection.
- Added the ability to export new initial form data in PDF.
- Updated to Discover to the displaying of fees.
- Create a Stage verbiage updated for single stage review.
- Updates made to new forms and the representation of metadata.
- Updated error validation and handling, in regards to extra white space left at the end of answers.
- Improved sorting for submission title and submitter headers in Additional Forms detail list
- Resolved the resend request after submitting the submission, in regards to reference requests.
- Reference Forms can now be opened for editing.
- Updates to .jpeg and .tiff and their upload-ability.
- STP, STEP, DAE, and FBX were added as acceptable files that can be uploaded to submissions.
- Reference forms can now be opened or closed for editing.
- Updates to reports, and the category name used when building a report.
1/1/2020 - 1/27/2020 v3.1031 - v3.1043
- Added ability to make reference forms editable.
- Updated functionality to the rich text editor linking ability, submitter-side, within a new form.
- Updates to reviewer reminders made in regards to staging within Review Workflow.
- Updated sign-out link from the sign-up page.
- Fees associated with New Forms now represented in Discover.
- Updated messaging for editing New Forms.
- Update to file extension to assist with file upload success.
- Updated language of submission title text.
- Updated verbiage for smart fees and submission editing.
- Updates to Review Workflow to keep the review tab visible when form fields are used that don’t allow for input.
- Updated permission levels so that Levels 1 and 2 can now view their review scores made in Review Workflow on their submission list.
- Fixed a typo on the sign-up page.
- Updates to the form designer to auto-highlight the field title.
- Updated the website form field to transcode video URLs.
- Updates to Review Workflow and the submission list view to allow for sort by score or sort by stage.
- Updated language in the Welcome Email and sign-up page layout.
- New forms added to public API.
- Added error messaging for uploading messaging file attachments larger than 300Mb from the submission list.
- Updated score averaging and totaling views on Review Workflow feature.
- Updated HTML rendering on the submissions details page.
- New Initial Forms engine enabled for new customers.
- Improved scrolling with drag and drop functionality in the new form designer.
Week of 12/16/19 - 12/31/19 v3.1021 - v3.1030
- Support multiple attachments at one time from the submission details page and submission list page.
- Collaborative Drafts tab added to Submitter accounts.
- Updated formatting on demo account sign-up page.
- Updated Reference Form validation in new additional forms.
- Payment failure messaging added for new forms.
- Updated Messaging attachment encoding.
- Updates to file upload field messaging.
- Updates made to Review Workflow feature and random assignment function working together more seamlessly.
- Error prevention added to the label/title of the form field elements.
- Updated Advanced Reporting button for renaming/deletion of reports.
- Error prevention added for Additional Forms and multiple requests.
- Improved formatting for long payment descriptions.
- Improved error handling.
- Updated payments verification.
- Updates to reference forms and file upload accessibility.
Week of 11/27/19 - 12/13/19 v3.1008 - v3.1020
- Updated file upload abilities on Additional Forms.
- Improvements to Reports creation and field selection.
- Improved access on reference forms to reference a file attachment.
- Improved context on submitter-facing sign-in/sign-up page.
- Updated Discover header and dropdown menu.
- Improvements made to Gallery’s Anonymous Voting feature.
- Reference form improvements for navigation of reference person
- In-app video tutorials added to Advanced Reporting
Week of 11/16/19 - 11/26/19 v3.1001 - v3.1008
- Further improved Localization in regards to dates.
- Updated Additional Forms completion email confirmation link to submitter.
- Updated currency symbol for Funds dashboard.
- Fixed double confirmation message issue on submission details page.
Week of 11/04/19 - 11/15/19 v3.994 - v3.1000
- Improved Localization in regards to dates.
- Draft submission reminder improvement.
- Upgraded the Messaging feature with the ability to send file attachments larger than 20MB from the submission details page.
- Updated Gallery response with sharing link.
- Improved Income Report page.
- Google Sign-In available.
- Updates to added image alternative text, improving accessibility.
- Updated General Guidelines requirement.
- Advanced Reporting navigation consolidated to Reports drop-down.
Week of 10/28/19 - 11/01/19 v3.988 - v3.991
- Updated the ability to invite/assign a team member from the submission list page.
Week of 10/21/19 - 10/25/19 v3.987
- Updated formatting for the draft submission feature.
- Improved functioning of label-creation in a submission detail page.
- Added ability to search by submitter’s first and last name in a Gallery.
Week of 10/14/19 - 10/19/19 v3.983 - v3.986
- Improved the ability to edit review reminders.
- Updated currency symbol for Swiss Franc.
- Level 1, 2, & 3 team members can now run CSV submission exports.
- Improved the ability to set a form to go live at 12:00am.
Week of 10/7/19 - 10/11/19 v3.976 - v3.982
- Improved performance of forms with a Select Long List tool in place.
Week of 9/30/19 - 10/4/19 - v3.971 - v3.975
- Updated the ability to assign/un-assign reviewers to submissions.
- Updated the error message that users see when organization accounts are paused or expired
- Updated the Customer Support link at the bottom of submission forms.
- Improved ability to pay for submissions with PayPal
Week of 9/23/19 - 9/27/19 v3.965 - v3.970
- Improved functionality for reporting and exporting submission data.
- Improved ability for level 1 & 2 team members to see their own review scores in the assigned submission list.
- Updated language localization on forms' submission pages.
- Updated blind form fields in primary forms to be visible to blind reviewers with the designation, [blind], showing for the answer.
- Added a confirm password field when a user creates a new account.
Week of 9/9/19 - 9/13/19 v3.959 - v3.962
- Improved performance when using PayPal in Chrome.
Week of 8/26/19 - 8/30/19 v3.954-v3.955
- Improved ability to reply to a message in the submission details page with message going to all users in that thread.
Week of 8/5/19 - 8/9/19 v3.937-v3.945
- Adjusted team access settings to only allow level 4 & 5 team members the ability to enter in a manual submission.
- Improved ability to view all team members under Assign, in the submission list, when the organization has a large number of team members.
- Updated the platform to automatically log users out after 24 hours of inactivity.
- Updated the password-reset page to include an error message when page is expired.
Week of 7/15/19 - 8/2/19 v3.928-v3.936
- Updated the draft submission feature to include a date range option.
Week of 7/1/19 - 7/12/19 v3.922-v3.927
- Improved ability to change the status of a submission and message the submitter from the submission list page.
- Converted the dashboard submission labels pie chart to a bar graph.
- Improved the 'select long list' function.
- Updated the layout on the Gallery page.
- Improved ability to take action on links in the Activity page.
- Increased accuracy of action times captured in the Activity page.
- Improved centering of an image in the Guidelines section of a Gallery.
- Increased character limit for Form Guidelines from 20,000 to 30,000 characters.
- Optimized Gallery to function consistently, regardless of presence of title form field in submission form.
- Improved ability to delete the title form field in the Form Designer.
Week of 6/24/19 - 6/28/19 v3.920-v3.921
- Improved ability to upload files larger than 2 GB to a submission.
- Released new Draft feature to select accounts.
Week of 6/17/19 - 6/21/19 v3.916-v3.919
- Removed the ability for levels 1-3 team members to see the Forms button in the navigation bar.
- Moved the localization widget to display in the navigation bar.
- Changed the submission list action bar title from ‘More’ to ‘Other’.
- Added the ability to download all activity feed information from the submission details page.
- Added an Additional Form icon to the submitter-side submission list.
Week of 6/10/19 - 6/14/19 v3.912-v3.915
- Hide messaging access for level 1 users.
- Added 'Any' or 'All' designation to the label filter in Reports.
- Updated language localization to include Chinese, Traditional Chinese, Indonesian, and Thai.
Week of 6/3/19 - 6/7/19 v3.907-v3.911
- Added Dashboard feature to all custom plan accounts.
- Updated the placement of the delete button on the downloads page in Reporting.
- Updated the expiration times for calls listed in Discover.
- Added the ability to batch move submissions to In-Progress in the submission list.
- Updated the fee-description feature on submission forms.
- Improved functioning of messaging modals.
- Updated the team list so that inactive team members do not count towards team limit
Week of 5/28/19 - 5/31/19 v3.900-v3.906
- Updated submitters' ability to message organizations.
- Improved capability to upload an image to the Look & Feel page.
- Updated platform to limit account functionality when payment is past due 60 days.
- Updated platform to revoke access when account is past payment 90 days.
- Increased password requirements to require 8 characters and at least 2 of the following: uppercase letters, lowercase letters, numbers, symbols.
- Improved Invite and Assign feature.
- Updated reporting with additional search filters for Submission Status, Form Status, Add-on Payments, and Submission Rating.
- Updated Team Progress Report to include only active submissions.
- Improved messaging system to show error if no recipient selected.
- Updated submission and voting timestamps in Activity Tab (for organizations and the submitters).
- Improved ability for organizations to view files on Submission Details page (if file has been previously replaced by submitter).
Week of 5/20/19 - 5/24/19 v3.894-v3.899
- Added an error message for Level 5 team members if payment is past due.
- Improved the Team Progress Report feature.
- Reduced number of pre-lockout password attempts from 20 to 10.
- Added the ability for Level 3 team members to batch message submitters from the submission list page.
- Removed autocomplete feature when signing into a Submittable account.
- Updated error message when adding a payment option on a form without entering a description.
Week of 5/13/19 - 5/17/19 v3.888-v3.893
- Updated the 'To:' feature when sending a message in the submission details page.
- Updated accessibility for Download and Delete options in submission details page.
- Added a status filter to the reporting feature.
- Added an upsell option for the additional form feature.
- Improved the word count function for text areas in the review designer.
- Improved the ability to edit a submission as the organization in the submission details page.
- Improved the modal with the submitter's information when clicking on a submitter's name in the submission list.
- Improved the function of labels in the submission details page.
- Added a label filter to the reporting feature.
Week of 5/6/19 - 5/10/19 v3.881-v3.887
- Updated the team progress report links.
- Improved scrolling ability in Form Designer toolbox.
- Updated blind submission filenames to show as blind in the submission details page.
- Updated screen reader accessibility in the file viewer.
- Added .csv, .heif, .hevc, and .stl as acceptable file types for the file-upload form field.
Week of 4/29/19 - 5/3/19 v3.874-v3.880
- Added the submission URL as an option in Reporting.
Week of 4/22/19 - 4/26/19 v3.868-v3.873
- Allow organizations the option to accept files larger than 5G.
Week of 4/15/19 - 4/19/19 v3.863-v3.867
- Updated the team list export feature.
- Discontinued support for IE11.
Week of 4/8/19 - 4/12/19 v3.855 - v3.862
- Added ability to export a .csv file of an organization's team list.
- Added ability to delete downloaded and saved reports.
- Updated text box form field in the review designer. Date picker will show if field is validated for a date.
- Improved display of navigation bar on mobile devices.
- Updated error message when required form field is missed. Will now read: 'this field is required'.
- Updated navigation bar on submission details page.
- Improved 'at opening show file preview' display option on submission details page.
- Added .adoc to list of accepted file types for file upload fields.
Week of 4/1/19 - 4/5/19 v3.850-v3.854
- Improved ability to finalize and edit review forms.
- Updated the ‘Agree to Terms’ text on forward-facing submission forms.
- Improved data validation on review forms.
- Improved access to submission details page for Levels 1-3 team members.
Week of 3/25/19 - 3/29/19 v3.844-v3.849
- Improved file-viewing ability in the submission details page.
- Improved message formatting for multiple email providers.
- Improved multiple functions, including the look and feel, of the new Messaging feature.
- Improved function when closing files in the submission details page. No longer returns to the top of submissions list.
- Updated Messaging template and added a ‘Download in Submittable’ button when a file is attached to the message.
- Improved the ability for organizations to upload jpeg files in the submission details page.
- Removed ‘Holy Cow’ as a default label on new accounts.
- Improved the submission list page to display ‘n/a’ if a submission’s title has been deleted.
- Updated the contact email address on the subscription plan page.
Week of 3/11/19 - 3/15/19 v3.836-v3.840
- Improved functioning of vote tally in submission list.
- Continued improvements to the new Messaging feature.
- Improved scrolling performance of files in submission details page when a file is missing.
Week of 3/4/19 - 3/8/19 v3.833-v3.835
- Released a new messaging feature to all organizations.
Week of 2/25/19 - 3/1/19 v3.832-v3.826
- Unblinded file names on submission details page of blind forms.
- Improved functioning of the Submit button.
- Visual improvements made to the Submit button in Discover.
Week of 2/18/19 - 2/22/19 v.3.821-v3.825
- Improved submission exports to include text block fields in PDF versions.
- Improved downloaded blind files to keep file names intact.
Week of 2/11/19 - 2/15/19 v.3.819-v3.820
- Added Union Pay credit cards as acceptable payment type.
- Added users' email address to the name dropdown; moved logout to the top of the dropdown.
Week of 2/4/19 - 2/8/19 v3.811-v3.818
- Improved file viewer dropdown in submission details.
- Improved password reset function when multiple password reset links are sent.
- Improved blinded filename to remain blind after the file is downloaded.
- Improved saving functionality when multiple browser tabs are open.
Week of 1/28/19 - 2/1/19 v3.803-v3.810
- Improved functioning of required file-upload form fields in Additional Forms.
- Improved Table feature to not redirect submitter to top of form after closing table.
Week of 1/21/19 - 1/25/19 v3.798-v3.801
- Added 'Reference Letter Received' field to Reports tool.
- Changed phone form field to default to US country code.
Week of 1/14/19 - 1/18/19 v3.793-v3.797
- Improved performance of navigation function when user account created without a first or last name.
- Resolved an error occurring with the random assignment feature.
- Improved the function of the content page when an organization deletes files submitter-uploaded files.
- Updated the new navigation for improved performance on mobile devices.
- Improved the ability to upload large files when the same form is open in two tabs.
Week of 1/7/19-1/11/19 v.3787-v3.792
- Expanded text area on review forms and enabled line-by-line expansion with text entry.
- Improved randomize assignment feature to make the assignments more random.
Week of 12/31/18 - 1/4/19 v3.784 - v3.786
- Added the ability to use custom CSS on a Gallery page.
Week of 12/24/18 - 12/28/18 v3.777 -v3.783
- Updated navigation bar.
- Added shadow box to new navigation bar.
- Updated navigation bar for mobile.
- Improved functioning of publication-date feature if set before a submission is accepted.
- Changed “Reference Letter” to “Supporting Documents” in email template and file-upload field and "Document Request" in Form Designer toolbox.
- Improved Reports functioning with Firefox.
Week of 12/17/18 - 12/21/18 v3.773- v3.776
- Improved the “No Response” option text in the Response Template dropdown for status-change emails.
Week of 12/10/18 - 12/14/18 v3.769- v3.772
- Improved draft editor plugin for image resizing in the General Guidelines.
Week of 12/03/18 - 12/07/18 v3.764-v3.768
- Improved functionality for downloading reviews in activity tab on submission details page.
Week of 11/19/18 - 11/30/18 v3.755-v3.763
- Improved the open for editing function to only show relevant file upload form fields.
- Added reference letter form field to additional forms.
- Enhanced error messaging for forms missing required information.
- Improved functionality of image links in gallery view.
- Improved footer position in gallery view.
- Improved manual submission capability for forms with an international phone field.
- Improved live links in text areas in a review form.
- Added permission level to pending team invites on the team list.
- Improved action when clicking on name of inactive team member on team list, now directs to team member edit page.
- Updated instructions on how to use placeholder tags when creating.
- Changed verbiage when removing a Form from ‘Delete this Form’ to ‘Remove this Form’.
- Removed ability to send an Additional Form when a submission is Withdrawn.
- Removed Statistics Report verbiage from the Summary Page.
- Improved search filter function to show Add-On Payment description.
- Improved placement of message explaining that a form is not live when you click on the title of a not-live form.
- Improved appearance of hyperlinks to match the font chosen on the Look & Feel page.
- Enabled ability to hover over the time in the Activity Feed in Submission Details and view the full time entry.
- Improved review form function to create a new review template if submission is moved to a new form.
- Received Voluntary Product Accessibility Template (VPAT) from Perkins Access for the submitter-facing side of the platform. This VPAT follows industry standards outlined in WCAG 2.0, which were included in recent updates to Section 508.
- Improved checkbox functionality to decode all HTML entities.
- Removed the ability for organizations to choose the color for the required form field asterisks. All Asterisks will be red by default.
- Improved the Text Area word limit function in the custom review designer.
- Improved tag display in Discover.
- Removed blind reviewers’ ability to access submitter name by clicking Auto Label in submission details page.
- Improved functioning of Auto Labels in single-checkbox form fields.
- Improved withdraw function to limit the number of notification emails received by an organization.
- Updated table viewer in submission details page to display submitter edits.
- Improved scrolling function in the file-navigation dropdown in submissions details page.
- Improved the In-Line feature for review form fields.
- Updated verbiage on Payment Validation page.
- Improved platform functionality when HTML errors are built into a form by an organization.
- Improved duplicating-form function to maintain internal form field.
09/24/18-09/28/18 v3.722 -v3.725
- Improved functioning of expiration date when setting forms to expire at 11:59 PM.
- Downloaded reports will now automatically delete from view after 45 days.
- Level 3 team members can now view editable assigned submissions.
- Improved functioning and appearance of review-form dropdown fields.
- Improved visibility of text blocks when Form Logic applied to a form.
- Re-designed close icon when declining a submission from the submission list and attaching a file.
- Improved functioning of Upgrade Plan buttons viewable on Inactive accounts.
- Added error messages when incorrect CVV or expiration date entered upon upgrade.
- Changed view of plan-pricing page for invoiced customers.
- Improved ability to scroll between images in full-screen mode.
- Removed trashcan icon for Level 1-3 team members on file-upload form fields.
- Added button to connect Submittable account to Salesforce account.
- Improved functionality of blinded form fields.
- Improved loading and viewing of video files in the Submission Details page.
- Improved redirection, and added dedicated login button, for Single Sign On (SSO) users.
- Improved the ability to scroll in the submission details page in an inactive account.
- Increased visual padding around login and signup buttons in mobile.
- Various improvements made to submission export function.
09/6/18 v3.705, v3.706
- Improved subject line text when emailing a Gallery link from an Android phone.
- Removed default text populating Text Blocks in Additional Forms.
- Links shared from Gallery homepage now include the organization’s name.
- Improved the ability to edit radio lists on submissions.
- Additional Forms now required to have a unique name before they get sent to submitters.
- Error message added when required checkbox list left incomplete in review forms.
- Improved clarity of message users receive when they try to Sign Up, rather than Sign In, with an existing Submittable account.
- Improved gallery viewing capabilities, maintaining voting page when scrolling or clicking outside of the image.
- Improved functioning of scrolling behavior when ‘At opening show file preview' is chosen, returning user to correct page of submission-list view from submission details page.
- Improved scrolling behavior on submission details page.
- Improved review-form functionality when form logic is present.
- Internal Note verbiage removed when adding a Submitter Note, a Private Note or a Team Note to the activity feed of a submission.
- Added image-uploading indicator on Look and Feel page.
- Include Talentd submissions in submitter list.
- Changed default settings for submission forms to open at 12 am on the “Starts On” date, and expire at 11:59 pm on the “Expires On” date.
- Improved audio transcoding.
- Levels 1 and 2 team members can now successfully download their own reviews.
- Improved random sort performance in Gallery.
- Header images will now save if uploaded prior to saving Look and Feel settings.
08/16/2018 v3.689, v3.690 i
- Improved acessibilty: required fields on the profile page weren’t obviously marked as such when viewed via screen reader. Added asterisks to each label and input.
- If Discover checkbox on User Settings page is unchecked, user is now redirected to submission list upon login.
- Improved iOS video viewing in Gallery.
- Improved accessibility: user submission list didn’t visually indicate that each row is a link. Titles of submission list items now underlined to make link more evident.
- Improved Accessibility: required fields on the change password page weren’t obviously marked as such when viewed via screen reader. Added asterisks to each label and input.
- Reference letters are now downloadable from the submission details page.
- Removed “These changes will be visible to the submitter” message that appeared when an organization edited an internal field in the submission details.
- Items in“Select (long list)” tool in the Form Designer are now ordered.
08/08/2018 v3.682, v3.683 i
- Added JPG file format for adding and replacing reference letters on submission details page.
- Header image is now able to be deleted on Look and Feel page.
08/08/2018 v3.677, v3.678, v3.679, v3.680, v3.681
- Review downloads format changed from PDF to RTF.
- Default submission list sort changed from title ascending to submitted date descending.
- Header image uploader updated to allow image cropping capabilities and improve the user interface for header-image uploading.
- In submission detail activity feed, pop-up alert added when a file is added to submission notes area, stating that note text is required.
- Allowed uppercase characters in reference letter email.
- If an unembeddable video file is present on submission detail page, display a clickable URL instead of black box.
- A loading indicator was added when paging through submissions using forward and back arrows.
- Added ALT text, for accessibility purposes, to question-mark icon on public-facing submission pages.
08/02/2018 v3.672, v3.673, v3.674, v3.675, v3.676
- If organization has no response templates set up, it’s now possible to accept or decline without notifying submitter.
- More descriptive labels added to links for screen readers.
- Consent copy (at sign-up and on user settings page) was updated to make it to make it more clear that promotional and marketing emails are coming from Submittable.
- Level 2 team members can now be assigned to a submission, and then assign someone else to the submission and remove themselves from the submission at the same time.
- Error message added when a required checkbox is not checked and user attempts to complete the submission.
- When scrolling through multiple submissions, reviewers are now returned to previous page, rather than the first page.
- More than 10 options now allowed on a checkbox rating list in a review form.
- Standardized link size in organization guidelines area.
- Improved scrolling behavior in drop-down list for team-member assignees.
- Improved functionality of Update Review, Save Draft and Finalize Review buttons on new submission details page.
- Added the submission assignment links back to the assignments email.
- Ensured that default note visibility set in Assignments & Notifications tab was reflected in submission details.
- Enabled new submission details page by default for new organizations.
- Removed Talentd-related links and pages from platform.
- Removed search function in note-visibility drop-down.
07/23/2018 v3.664, v3.665, v3.666, v3.667
- Label activity blinded on new submission details page.
- Commas can now be used in Radio List and Checkbox List options of custom review forms.
- Alphabetize list of team members when sending email from submission details page.
- Minor alignment and style improvements made to new submission details page
- Added front-end notification when fee is required.
- Resolved issue of long submission titles visually displacing certain action buttons.
- Resolved issue related to API handling of reference-letter requests.
- Updated copy to enable or disable Discover on User Settings page.
- Improved status message for large-video transcoding.
- Re-added ability to add note to assignment email.
- Improved date and URL validation for their respective form fields.
- Updated message text for organizations that have met their team-member limit.
07/17/2018 v3.661, v3.662
- Added missing apostrophe typo in some localized text.
- Displayed file name now hidden on new submission details if the rest of the submission is blind.
- Accessibility improvement: fixed issue with dropdowns not being able to be properly read by screen-readers.
- Improved visual presentaion on additional form dropdown.
- Updated color of social-share icons to create platform-wide visual consistency.
- Video progress bar now shows in Internet Explorer
- Made email subject field required across response templates.
- Email verification now required for Gallery voters.
07/13/2018 v3.659 v3.660
- Improved file upload to editable submissions.
- Added submitter address and payment information to the info-box pop-up in the new submission details page.
- Improved password-reset functionality.
07/12/2018 v3.652, v3.653, v3.654, v3.655, v3.656, v3.657, v3.658
- Made blind status actions consistent between list page and submission details page.
- Increased specificity of error-message language in forms when submitter attempts to finalize submission without completing a required field.
- Updated copy for default email templates to increase relevance to a broader user base.
- Various UI improvements to the submission details page, including text added to icons, calendar moved to More menu, and improved placement and functioning of Additional Forms.
- Added a default subject line for response templates without a subject line.
- Date displays properly in new submission details page.
- Corrected response templates using the [DetailsLink] tag sending users to a 404 due to missing "/" in the URL.
- Updated file viewer in Gallery to support 360/VR video.
- Improved form deletion functionality form-list page.
- Improved Email validation links.
- Notifications messages no longer block any UI in submission details page.
- Status-change emails no longer fail when submission deleted immediately following status change.
- Added checkbox on Personal Settings page so that user can choose whether to land at Discover, or on their submissions list page, upon login.
- Added checkbox for organizations to disable Discover access for submitters who sign up at their domain.
- Added LinkedIn button to public-facing submission pages; removed Google Plus button.
- Improved submitter name display when special character references are used in new submission emails.
- Reviewer name appears in assignment emails, instead of assigner's name.
- Changed submitter-side submission download from RTF to PDF.
- Mobile improvement: Increased size of social share icons on mobile and made the “close lightbox” button visible.
- Mobile improvement: Added the “view other submissions” button to the bottom of a submission light box for reduced scrolling to access list view.
- Updated appearance of price total on paid submission forms.
- Implemented link to return to list view on Gallery light-box pages.
- Eliminated typo on User Settings page.
- Increased font size in all generated PDFs. Returned to using Proxima Nova font. Added line breaks between reviews.
- Switched Gallery guidelines entry from text box to the WYSIWYG editor, and made any text linkable.
- Improved site navigation.
- Improved on new submission details page.
- Added customization of dates and times for form start and expiration.