If you have created more than one Submittable account and you'd like to simplify things by merging them into just one account with one username/password, our support team will be happy to help you do that.
Please follow these steps to request that your Submittable accounts be merged:
- Identify the email address you use for each account. Every account is associated with a unique email address that is used to sign in to an account.
- Write your account merge requests to us at email@example.com. Please send the same request once from each of the email addresses associated with the accounts to be merged, and indicate in your message which email address you'd like to use to sign in to the resulting single account. We ask that you write us from each email address in order to verify that both accounts belong to you.
You can use the template below to make your merge request. Simply add your own email addresses into the bracket placeholders and send from each of your email addresses.
Dear Submittable Support:
I'm writing to request to have my Submittable accounts merged. I have an account associated with [email address #1], and another account associated with [email address #2]. Would you please merge these into my account associated with [email address #1 or #2].
- As soon as we receive your request, we will merge your accounts and let you know as soon as it has been completed.
- Once your accounts have been merged, all submissions from both accounts will now appear in the resulting single account.
- Please note: following the merge, you'll only be able to access Saved Drafts associated with the resulting single account. Any Saved Drafts associated with the other account(s) will be lost.
Questions? You can also contact support directly by filling out the form here.