Additional Forms allow levels 3, 4, and 5 team members to send requests for more information after submitters have completed an initial application. For example, grant organizations can use additional forms to request progress reports from their grantees. Additional forms will be automatically associated with a submission.
Creating an Additional Form
Team members with levels 4 and 5 permissions can create additional forms:
1. In the navigation bar at the top of your page, click Forms. Then click on Additional Forms on the left.
2. Click the + New Form button.
3. Enter a name for your additional form. Click to Add Submission Fee for this form, if desired.
4. Drag and drop Form Fields from the toolbox on the left into your form:
5. Save your additional form.
Note: You can move the position of any form field by clicking and dragging the dot pattern in the upper left of any form field.
Deleting an Additional Form
Additional forms cannot be in use by any submissions in order to be deleted. Rescinding the requests associated with an additional form will not make an additional form deletable; the submissions must be deleted.
The Additional Forms feature is available by request for a fee. If you're interested in using Additional Forms, please contact our account management team.