The Additional Forms feature is available by request for a fee. If you're interested in using Additional Forms, please contact our account management team.
Additional Forms allow levels 3, 4, and 5 team members to send requests for more information after submitters have completed an initial application. Additional Forms will be automatically associated with an Initial Form submission. For example, grant organizations can use Additional Forms to request progress reports from their grantees. Or, in a multi-stage application process, organizations can send Additional Forms to applicants who have gone through an initial review stage to gather the next set of required information.
Creating an Additional Form
Team members with levels 4 and 5 permissions can create additional forms:
1. In the navigation bar at the top of your page, click Forms. Then click on Additional Forms on the left.
2. Click the + New Form button.
3. Enter a name for your form. Click to Add Submission Fee for this form, if desired.
4. Drag and drop Form Fields from the toolbox on the left into your form.
5. Save your additional form.
Note: You can move the position of any form field by clicking and dragging the dot pattern in the upper left of any form field.