Submittable generates notifications for a variety of account related events. If you want to receive notifications, please be sure to check the following checkbox in your profile settings.
If you are a team member of an organization, you should expect to receive a notification for the following events. Note: some notifications will be sent to your personal email address, while other notifications will be sent to your organization's main email address, which you will find under More > Account in the navigation bar. Only administrators - levels 4 and 5 organization team members- will have access to view or edit an organization's main email address).
- Submission received. A notification will be sent to all auto-assigned team members. If no one is auto assigned, the notification will be sent to the org's main email address.
- Additional Form received. A notification will be sent to all auto-assigned team members. If no one is auto assigned, the notification will be sent to the org's main email address.
- Closed for editing. If you have opened a submission for editing, your organization's main email address will receive a notification when the submitter closes the application for editing.
- Submitter request to open application for editing. This notification request will go to your organization's main email address.
- Assignment. However, reviewers are not notified when they are unassigned.
- Added to an organization's team. Any individuals you invite to join your organization's team will receive an invite via email with a link included.
- Message Received. See our Messaging help article for more information.
- Recommenders - whose email addresses have been entered by submitters within forms - will receive an email notification with instructions on how to complete the supporting document request.
Submitters will always receive notifications at the email address associated with their Submittable account. Your account email address can always be changed in your Profile Settings.
- Successfully Submitted.
- Submission opened for editing.
- Reference Letter Received on your behalf.
- Notice of Submission Status Change. Accept, Decline, Completion, etc.
- Submission opened for editing by a publication/organization.
- Message Received from a publication/organization.
Questions? Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.