Shareable Reviews enable level 4 and 5 organization administrators to share reviews (or portions of reviews) with submitters. Organizations can choose to share reviews individually from within the Submission Details page, or in bulk from the Submission List page.
To share reviews with submitters, follow these steps:
Click Forms > Review Forms.
When creating your review form, you must first mark each field that you want to make shareable. Each review form field includes a field option to Make Shareable. Check this box for any fields that you plan to share.
When creating a review form, you will see an eye icon next to each field that has been made shareable:
3. When completing a review, reviewers will also be able to see an eye icon next to any questions they answer which may be shared:
3. When completing a review, click Save Draft to save answers. You will be able to return to the review and finish it later. Clicking Submit will finalize the review.
4. Once reviews have been submitted and you are ready to share them, click to open a submission in your Submissions List. Click the Reviews tab to the right of submission. Below the review data, click the link to Share review with submitter.
A dialog box will appear that shows the message the submitter will receive when you share the review. Click the pencil icon in the upper right corner to edit the message:
5. To share reviews with multiple submitters at once, select submissions by checking the boxes to the left of submission titles in the Submissions List. Click the Other dropdown in the navigation bar. Select Share Review Feedback:
6. After a review has been shared, you will see a record of the event in the Activity column:
Shared reviews do not reveal reviewers' names, only indicators such as Reviewer 1, Reviewer 2, plus the shareable review. This view is from the submitter's account: