Submittable gives users the ability to create a Review Workflow within a Project, which enables your reviewers to provide feedback on submissions.
You have one of three different Review Workflow options with your account:
All plans come with a basic Yes/No/Maybe rating system. This is a simple thumbs up/thumbs down rating system that requires just the click of a button for reviewers, and calculates votes with a +1 for thumbs up, a -1 for thumbs down, and a 0 for a "maybe" vote.
If you purchased Custom Reviews with your plan, level 4 and 5 organization team members have the ability to design custom Review Forms that can be applied to your Project.
If you purchased Multiple Stage Reviews, you'll be able to set up multiple review stages for your project's Review Workflow.
Setting up your Review Workflow
1. Go to your Projects page and click on an existing Project to edit it, or click the Add Project button to create a new Project.
2. Click the Review Workflow tab.
3. Click the +Create a Stage button.
4. Give your Review Stage a name and select the type of review you wish to use. You have the option to select Yes/No/Maybe voting, Custom Review, or Review Not Required.
5. Select the appropriate Review Form for the Review Stage, if applicable.
6. Auto-Assign any team members you want to be automatically assigned to submissions as they come in. You can also auto-assign any Groups you have created within your team. Auto-assigned team members will be notified every time a submission is received in this project.
7. Click Save Project.
8. Auto-assigned reviewers will get an email notification when submissions are received to this project. When reviewers sign in to complete reviews, they'll open the submission details and see the custom review form in the Reviews column on the right.