This article refers to review processes on Submittable's new form builder and is relevant for all accounts with Yes/No/Maybe Reviews or Custom Reviews created after February 7, 2020, and for all accounts with Multi-Stage Reviews. To upgrade the reviews available on your account, please contact our account management team at email@example.com.
Submittable gives users the ability to create a Review Workflow within a Project, which enables your reviewers to provide feedback on submissions. If you purchased your Submittable plan on or after February 7, 2020, you may have one of three different Review Workflow options on your account:
- All plans come with a a basic Yes/No/Maybe rating system. This is a simple thumbs up, thumbs down rating system that can involves just the click of a button for reviewers, and calculates votes with a +1 for thumbs up, a -1 for thumbs down, and a 0 for a "maybe" vote.
- If you purchased Custom Reviews with your plan, your level 4 and 5 organization team members have the ability design custom review forms using Submittable's easy to use drag-and-drop form builder. Reviewers can complete reviews as submissions are assigned to them, and Custom Review Forms can be applied to your Project under the Review Workflow tab within your Project.
- If you purchased Multi Stage Reviews, you will be able to set up multiple review rounds for your project's Review Workflow.
Did you purchase Submittable before February 7, 2020?
- Click here to learn about reviews limited to yes/no/maybe voting on your account.
- Click here to learn about custom reviews on your account.
Note: if your organization has purchased the Multi-Stage Review feature prior to February 7, 2020, you currently have the ability to create multiple review stages from within your Form Designer (please refer to this help article).
Setting up your Review Workflow:
2. Click on the Review Workflow tab
3. Click on the +Create A Stage button.
4. Give your Review Stage a name and select the type of review you wish to use. You have the option to select the basic Yes/No/Maybe Voting, Custom Review, or Review Not Required.
5. Select the appropriate Review Form for the Review Stage. For more about creating a custom review form, click here.
6. Assign any team members you want to be automatically assigned to submissions as they come in.
7. Click Save Project.
8. Assigned reviewers will receive a notification when submissions are received by your organization.. When reviewers sign in to complete reviews, they will see your designated Review Form in the Review area to the right of each submission on the Submission Details page.
Questions? Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.