Our External Submissions tool provides a simple way for users to record and track submissions made using any non-Submittable submission management system from within their Submittable account. This convenient tool lets users stay on top of all of their submissions in one organized place, regardless of the different platforms used to submit them.
To add a submission to your Submissions List using the External Submissions Tracker, follow these steps:
1. From your Submissions List, click +Add External Submission. A dialog box will appear.
2. Fill in the details of your external submission, including Title, Organization, Organization's Website Address, Submission Date, and any extra Notes that may be relevant.
3. Click the Status dropdown and select the appropriate status for your UST submission.
4. Click Create Submission.
5. This external submission will now appear in your personal Submissions List. Note that the status indicator will not be a solid color, allowing you to easily identify submissions you made outside of Submittable.
6. To edit the external submission entry, click on the title. A dialog box will appear to the right and you can click on the three dots to edit, change the status, or delete your external submission at any time.