Our Universal Submission Tracker tool provides a simple way for Submittable users to record and track submissions made using any submission management system, specifically from within their Submittable account. This convenient tool lets users stay on top of all of their submissions in one organized place, regardless of the different platforms used to submit them.
To add a submission to your Submissions List using the Universal Submission Tracker, follow these steps:
1. From your Submissions List, click on +Create Universal Submission in the upper right hand area. A dialog box will appear.
2. Fill in the details of your outside submission, including Title, Organization, Organization's Website Address, Submission Date, and any extra Notes that may be relevant.
3. Click the Status dropdown list and self- select the appropriate status for your outside submission.
4. Click Create Submission.
5. Your self-added submission will now appear in your personal Submissions List. Note that the status indicator will not be a solid color, allowing you to easily identify submissions you made outside of Submittable.
6. To edit a submission you've added to your Submissions List, click on the title. A dialog box will appear on the right and you can click on the three dots in the right hand corner to edit, change the status, or delete your self-added submission at any time.
Questions? Contact us here.