Note: This article refers to unlocking and editing reviews in the Review Workflow area on Submittable's New Form Engine. For instructions on unlocking and editing reviews using Submittable's Original/Legacy Form Engine, please see this article.
HOW TO MAKE REVIEWS EDITABLE
A Level 4 or 5 team member can make reviews editable for all reviewers by following these steps:
1. Select the Project for which you would like reviews to be editable.
2. Click on the Review Workflow tab on the right side of the screen. If you've already added stages, select Edit Stages. If you have not yet added any stages, you can skip to step 3.
3. You will see a checkbox option to Enable Editing appear at the top of the Stages list or the Create a Stage button. Check the box to enable editing for all reviews associated with this Project.
4. After this box has been checked, reviewers will be able to edit any previously completed reviews by going to the Submission Details page for a submission they've reviewed, and clicking on the pencil icon shown to the right of their name in the review column.
Once reviewers have finished editing a review, they will need to click Update Review button (at the bottom of each review) to re-submit the review. Note that if the review form contains automatic rating/scoring, any changes they make may change the previous score for that submission.
4. Reviewers will be able to edit/update reviews as many times as they wish, as long as the Enable Editing checkbox remains checked.
5. To re-lock review forms so that reviewers will no longer be able to make edits after their initial review, go back to the Review Workflow tab for your Project and uncheck the Enable Editing box, then click Save Project.
Additional questions? You can also contact support directly by filling out the form here.