Advanced Reporting Time Zone Update: Up to now, all time zones in Advanced Reporting have been UTC. As of 10/22/20, we've updated the date stamps to reflect the time zone of your organization (determined under More >Account > Profile). By refreshing your saved reports, the time zone will be updated.
Rich text formatting for Response Templates: You can now use a handy WYSIWYG ("what you see is what you get") text editor on your response templates, to do fun things like add bold, underlined, or italicized font, numbered or bulleted lists, hyperlinks, or photos. Try it out by creating a new response template or editing an existing one.
- Submission Rating filter in Standard Reporting will correctly filter for multi- and single stage review.
- Data correctly populating when going from Analyze Data back to Select Data in Advanced Reporting.
- Issues with PayPal payments failing and submissions not going through when using Chrome & Edge browsers have been resolved.
- Restored the ability to delete a review stage.
- Localization issues with specific words within Funds have been resolved.
- Addressed issue where New Additional Form Request emails were not always successfully delivered.
- Not Eligible message background color has been set to white to ensure that it always readable.
- Text Only Fields are back to correctly saving information within Form Designer.
- File extensions for blind submissions have been added to ensure the extension is always returned and the file is viewable.
- Successfully able to filter or sort a Calculated Column in Advanced Reporting.