If an organization to which you applied for funding grants you an award, you may receive payment through Submittable and Stripe. Here's how to receive your payment.
- You'll receive an email with instructions on how to proceed. Follow the link provided in the email that says Get My Award Now.
- You'll be taken to Stripe's secure portal. Note, you'll need a mobile phone in order to proceed. Enter your phone number and email address, then click Next.
3. You'll receive a 6 digit number via text as part of Stripe's secure two-factor authentication. Enter that 6 digit number. You'll automatically be taken to the next step. Tip: If you have a typo when entering the code, simply click Resend code and start over.
4. Next, you'll enter some information about your business. Select your country and your type of business: you can choose between an Individual, Company, or Nonprofit Organization. Click Next.
5. Now you'll add your personal information. You'll need to know:
- Legal first and last name
- Email address
- Date of birth
- Home address
- Phone number
- Last four digits of SSN
6. Next, select the Industry which most closely matched your business, and enter your business website. If you don't have a website, you can enter a brief product description instead.
If you're an individual, you can use the product description section to describe the purpose of the grant you're being awarded (e.g., rental relief, artist endowment).
7. Almost there! Time for payment information. Enter your bank's routing number and your checking account number, which you can easily find in your online banking system or at the bottom of a check. Alternatively, you can enter your debit card information. Click Save. You'll have a chance to review all of your information for accuracy before submitting.
8. On the final screen, review all of your information for accuracy. Getting it right the first time will help to avoid delays.
In most cases, you should receive payment within 48 hours of completion.
Sometimes, Stripe needs further information to verify your identity before sending payment, such as a photo ID, which you can send via a photo on your phone. If this is the case, you'll receive an email from someone at Submittable letting you know about next steps.