What is an Inactive Plan?
Inactive plans have certain workflow features disabled until they upgrade to a paid subscription. (Note: This applies only to organizations’ accounts; submitter accounts are free to create.)
Inactive accounts can still receive submissions that charge a submission fee. Submissions without a submission fee are limited to five submissions per month. You can export your submission data at any time.
Disabled workflow features include:
- Rating submissions: Ability to use Thumbs Up/Down ratings or complete Custom Review Forms. You will be able to view past ratings and access Review Form data.
- Changing the status of a submission: Ability to edit the status of a submission, including accepting and declining submissions
- Messaging and notes: Ability to email submitters and add a note to a submission
How do I downgrade to an Inactive Plan?
You can easily downgrade your Submittable plan to an Inactive plan.
- Click on More in the upper right corner of the screen. Select Account.
- Select Subscription Plan on the left
- Click the Change Your Plan button in the center of the page.
- Select the Inactive plan.
• You will be prompted if you need to make any changes (for example remove team members) before your plan can be changed.
• You can keep your account set up in Submittable with the Inactive plan and make all of your categories not Live (which will effectively turn off your public-facing site), in case you want to return to use it in the future.
• To resume active plan workflow features again, team members can upgrade their organization’s plan by clicking the Upgrade Your Plan button at the top of any Submission Details page. Level 5 team members can also upgrade their organization's account by going to More > Account > Subscription Plan > Change your plan.
Questions? Contact us at email@example.com.