Level 5 team members can track visits and other visitor data through our integrated Google Analytics feature.
To integrate your account with Google Analytics:
1. If you haven't yet, create a Google Analytics account for your website.
Note: When setting up an Analytics property, organizations will typically use a default URL that is their main website [e.g., www.Website.com] or their Submittable landing page [e.g., OrgName.Submittable.com]. Regardless, you’ll be able to see visitor behavior from the time they visit your website to the time they submit your form.
2. Go to More > Account and scroll down to the Google Analytics Tracking ID box.
3. In your Google Analytics account, copy your Google Analytics measurement ID, which usually starts with "G-". See their help article for more information on locating your Google tag ID.
4. Paste your measurement ID into the Google Analytics Tracking ID box in your Submittable account.
5. Click “Update Profile.” Within 24 to 48 hours, you should start to see data from your submission pages appearing in your Google Analytics account. You can typically see real-time data in Analytics sooner, but we recommend waiting at least 24 hours before viewing your other data so that it has time to accrue.
For more information, please visit the Google Analytics help center.