To archive multiple submissions:
- In your Submissions list, select the submissions you wish to archive by clicking the checkboxes to the left of the appropriate submissions. If you wish to check all submissions on the page check the larger checkbox located at the top left of your submission list.
- Click Other at the top of the Submissions list and select Archive.
- A dialog box will open asking, "You are about to archive 1 item. Are you sure?" Click OK.
To archive a single submission from the submission's details page:
- In the submission's details page, click More > Archive Submission.
- A dialog box will open asking, "Are you sure you want to archive this item?" Click OK.
To view archived submissions:
- In the Submissions list, scroll to the bottom of the page and click archived in the bottom right-hand corner. If you click active, you'll return to viewing active (unarchived) submissions. If you click both, you'll see both active and archived submissions.
- In the Search Filters panel, you can also choose to display archived, active, or both types of submissions.
To unarchive submissions:
- In your Submissions list, click archived in the bottom right-hand corner of the page to view your archived submissions.
- Click the checkboxes next to the submissions you want to unarchive.
- Click Other and then click Unarchive. (Note: You can also unarchive a submission from its details page by clicking More > Unarchive Submission).
Questions? Contact us at email@example.com