By default, all new submissions will receive a generic email response. You can customize this email using Submittable's response templates.
To verify the automated response for new submissions in a form
- Click the Forms tab in the main navigation bar.
- Click the name of the form you'd like to edit.
- In the Edit Form form, select the Assignments & Notifications tab and scroll down.
- In the "Choose an auto-response" drop down menu, select the response template you'd like to use. By default, the submitter will receive a generic response. You can also select a customized response template, if one exists. Read more about how to create a customized response template.
- Click the Save Form button when you are done.
Questions? Email us at email@example.com