If your organization's website is a self-hosted WordPress site, you can use our plugin to show your Submittable categories directly on your site.
To use the Submittable plugin:
1. Download and then upload plugin files to your plugins folder, or use WordPress' built-in Add New plugin installer. The plugin is called Submittable.
2. In your WordPress dashboard, activate the plugin (under Plugins)
3. Go to the plugin settings page (Plugins > Submittable > Settings)
4. Enter the subdomain of your Submittable URL. For example, if your URL is http://MyOrganization.submittable.com, the subdomain is 'MyOrganization'. Then, configure the other settings as needed.
5. Create a new page in WordPress. Enter the Submittable shortcode into that page: [submittable] (Note: You can also add the code [submittable] to any WordPress page where you would like your submission categories to display. Do not use the short code more than once on a page).
Links to your Submittable submission forms will now be listed directly on the page or post of your choice.
Additional questions? You can also contact support directly by filling out the form here.