You can assign a batch of candidates to one or more staff members:
- In the Candidates tab of the main navigation bar, click the check boxes next to the candidates you'd like to assign.
- Click the person icon at the top of the candidates list.
- In the Select Staff menu, select the staff members to whom you'd like to assign the candidates. Choose Select All to assign to all staff.
- Click Add to existing assignments if you want to maintain currently assigned staff members. Keep this unchecked if you are replacing all existing candidate assignments.
- Optionally enter a note that will be sent to the staff in their assignment notification email.
- Click the Assign button.
Staff members will receive an email notifying them that they've been assigned these candidates. They can then sign in to review, comment, and rate their assignments.
Candidates with more than one reviewer assigned to them will be labeled Multiple Staff under the Assigned column of the Candidates list. If you click on this label, it will display who has the candidate in their queue.
Questions? Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.