As an Administrator, if you need to replace an application file with a new version received from a candidate, or with edits made by your staff, you can follow these steps:
- In the Candidates tab of the main navigation bar, click on the candidate whose file needs to be replaced.
- Click on the gear icon in the upper left-hand corner of the Candidate Details page. Choose Replace File.
- Optionally download the existing file to back up the file that you will be replacing.
- Optionally add a note to the resume.
- Click the Select file button to choose the file that will replace the originally submitted file.
- Click Upload and Replace Existing File to complete the process.
- An activity will be automatically added to the Activity Feed on the Candidate Details page, noting the date, the time, and the staff member who took the action.
Did this answer your question?