Archived submissions are removed from your active Submissions list and stored in an archive for future retrieval.
To archive multiple submissions:
1. In your Submissions list, select the submissions you wish to archive by clicking the checkboxes to the left of the appropriate submissions. If you wish to check all submissions on the page check the larger checkbox located at the top left of your submission list.
2. Click More at the top of the Submissions list and
To archive a single submission from the submission's details page
1. In the submission's details page, click Options > Archive Submission.
2. A dialog box will open asking, 'Are you sure you want to archive this item?' Click OK.
To view archived submissions:
1. In the Submissions list, scroll to the bottom of the page and click the archived link in the bottom right-hand corner. If you click the active link, you'll return to viewing active (unarchived) submissions. If you click the both link, you'll see both active and archived submissions.
2. In the Search Filters panel, you can also choose to display archived, active, or both types of submissions.
To unarchive submissions:
- In your Submissions list, click the archived link in the bottom right-hand corner of the page to view your archived submissions.
2. Click the checkboxes next to the submissions you want to unarchive.
3. Click More and then click Archive. (Note: You can also unarchive a submission from its details page by clicking Options > Unarchive Submission).