Submittable lets you export your submission data, or contact information for all of your submitters, to a Comma Separated Values (.csv) file, which is compatible with Microsoft Excel and most spreadsheet and database programs.
To create an export file of your submissions:
1. Use the search filters in the Submissions tab to show the submissions containing the data you want to export. Alternatively, you can also check the checkbox next to each specific submission.
2. Once you have the submissions you want to export showing or checked in the submissions list, click the gear icon in the upper right-hand corner of the submission list.
3. Choose Export Data.
4. Choose Export Submissions.
5. Choose From: Current Filters to download a .csv file with all submission data associated with each submission in your list OR Choose From: Selected Submissions to download a .csv file with all submission data associated with each submission in your list that you have checked.
To create an export file of all of your submitters:
1. Export the entire list of submitters, and not just a selected set, by clicking the gear icon in the upper right-hand corner of the Submissions list.
2. Click on Export Data.
3. Choose Export: Submitters