As an Administrator of your submissions manager, if you need to replace a submission file with a new version received from a submitter, or with edits made by your team member, you can follow the steps below:
1. In the Submissions tab, click on the submission containing the file that needs to be replaced.
2. If you're seeing the File view, click the X button to the top right of the file to see the Summary view.
3. In the Summary view, scroll down to the Attached Files section and click the Upload button to add the new file.
4. Optionally add a note to the submission.
5. Click the Select file button to choose the file that will replace the originally submitted file.
6. Click Upload File to complete the process. A note will be automatically added to the Activity & Rating sidebar on the Submission Details page, noting the date and time of the upload, as well as the name of the team member who completed the upload.
7. To delete the old file, click on its name to view it, then click the Gear icon to the top right of the file. Choose the Delete This File option.