If you are part of a organization's review team, you can use the submission list search filter to find specific submissions you may be looking for in the submissions list.
To use your search filters, go to your Submissions List and click Show Search Filters. This will open your search filters options.
You can use multiple criteria at once, and there are a number of different criteria to choose from:
- Form: View submissions in specific forms
- From: View submissions that came on and after a specific submission date
- To: View submissions that came before, and will come until, a specific submission date
- Label: Filter by label
- Assigned: View submissions assigned to specific team, all team, or unassigned submissions
- Status: Filter by submission status
- Rating: Filter submissions by whether or not you have rated them yet.
Once you have selected your filter criteria, click Filter Results. To clear your filters, click Clear filters. To hide your search filters, click Hide Search Filters.
Questions? Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.