Our Reminders feature enables Level 4 and 5 administrators to notify reviewers of any submissions they have not yet reviewed and to notify submitters of any additional forms they have not yet completed. Reminders are sent by email, and administrators can schedule reminders to be emailed one-time only or regularly.
To schedule a reminder, follow these steps:
1. In your Submittable account, click on More > Reminders.
2. Click the Add a reminder button.
3. Select which type of reminder you would like to schedule: For team: reviews or For submitters: additional forms.
4. A reminder dialog box will open. If you're scheduling a review reminder for team members, choose the form for which you'd like to send reminders and then set the schedule for when the reminders will be sent. If you're scheduling an additional form reminder for submitters, choose the additional form for which you'd like to send reminders and choose your preferred scheduling options.
- You can send a reminder once, daily, weekly, or monthly.
- If you choose to send a reminder only once, enter the date on which you'd like to send the reminder. If you choose to send daily reminders, they will be sent at 12:01AM in your organization's time zone. If you choose to send weekly reminders, select the day of the week on which you'd like to send the reminder. If you choose to send monthly reminders, specify whether you'd like the reminder sent on the 1st or 15th of each month.
5. Click Save Reminder. Your reminder will now be sent by email to the appropriate team or submitter(s) at 12:01AM on the scheduled date(s). If you chose to send a reminder on the same day that you set up the reminder, it will be sent immediately.
6. Your scheduled reminder will show in the Show upcoming reminders section of your Reminders list.
7. To view upcoming or sent reminders, click the dropdown menu above your Reminders list and select the appropriate option.