As an Administrator, if you need to replace an application file with a new version received from a candidate, or with edits made by your staff, you can follow these steps:
- In the Candidates tab of the main navigation bar, click on the candidate whose file needs to be replaced.
- Click on the gear icon in the upper left-hand corner of the Candidate Details page. Choose Replace File.
- Optionally download the existing file to back up the file that you will be replacing.
- Optionally add a note to the resume.
- Click the Select file button to choose the file that will replace the originally submitted file.
- Click Upload and Replace Existing File to complete the process.
- An activity will be automatically added to the Activity Feed on the Candidate Details page, noting the date, the time, and the staff member who took the action.