Candidates can withdraw an active resume at any time within the system.
- Log into your Talentd account (https://manager.submittable.com/login).
- Choose the Submissions tab in the main navigation bar, or click your username in the upper right-hand corner of the screen and select My Submissions.
- In your Resumes list, click the Withdraw link next to the resume you want to withdraw.
- Type a Reason for withdrawal that will be received by the organization from which you're withdrawing the resume.
- Click the Withdraw button.
- Your resume status will now be set to Withdrawn.
You can also withdraw by clicking the name of the resume you want to withdraw in the Resumes list and clicking the Withdraw button in the Resume Details page. Then follow Steps 4 to 6 above.