Note: This article contains instructions for our Standard Reporting feature. For Advanced Reporting help documentation, click here.
Submittable enables your organization's level 4 and 5 team members to create, save, and download standard reports with customized data from submissions.
To Create a Standard Report
1. In the navigation bar at the top of the page, select Reports > Standard Reports.
2. Under the Create Report tab, use the Projects dropdown menu to select the Project for which you want to create a report. You can also start typing the name of the Project and select it when it appears.
3. By default, the date range for which you can view data will be from the date when the project received its first submission to the date when the project received its last submission. Edit the date fields within that range as needed.
4. Filter your selected submissions by Labels, Submission Status, and Review Stage in the dropdown menus and/or checkboxes shown below.
5. In the Fields toolbox, expand the Submitter, Project, and Form sections by clicking on each section name. Choose the fields for which you’d like to see data.
6. As you select your preferred fields in the Fields toolbox, data from these fields will appear in the Data Preview window. Click All next to the section name to select all fields for that section. Click None to deselect all fields. You can preview fields for up to 20 submissions. Data from all applicable submissions will be included in your report download.
7. When you’ve finished selecting fields for your report, click the Report Name field to name your report.
8. Next to the Download button, select Include Files if you would like to download files that were uploaded to these submissions. Select Include PDFs if you would like to download an individual PDF overview of each submission in this report.
Note: The Include Files option is only available when the total size of all submission files in your report is no more than 10GB. The Include PDFs option is only available when there are 500 or fewer submissions in the report.
9. Click Save Report.
10. Click Download Report.
11. A dialog box will open informing you that your download is being processed, and you will receive an email when your report is ready to be downloaded. Click Check Downloads to go to your Downloads page, where you can view the status of your report and download processed reports. (Note: The email notification will also contain a link you can click to directly download the report.)
12. On the Downloads page, locate your report. Click the Download button next to it.
Note: Standard reports are limited to 500mb. If your report exceeds this limit, try paring down the date range to reduce the size.