Submittable enables you to build Custom Review forms the same way you build Initial Forms for your submitters. Custom Review forms are applied in the Review Workflow you set up for any of your Projects.
To Build a Custom Review form, follow these steps:
Click on Forms
2. Click Review Forms in the upper left area of the page. This opens a page that lists all Review Forms that have been created in your organization's account.
3. Click +New Form
4. Like the Initial Form Designer, the Review Designer uses a drag-and-drop Form Field toolbox. Drag and drop a selection of form fields from the toolbox on the left to customize your form.
5. Enter a name for your review form in the Review Form Name entry box.
6. Each new field on your form shows a default question/label for you to customize (typically, you’ll change the label to a question or statement for the reviewer).
6. To edit a field, hover your mouse over the field and click on it.
7. To delete a field, hover your mouse over the field and click the trash icon in the upper right-hand corner.
8. To copy fields, click, hold, and drag them up or down to a new location.
9. To reorder fields, click, hold, and drag them up or down to a new location.
10. To require that a reviewer answer a field, click the Field Options button and check the Response Required checkbox. Required fields will be marked with a red asterisk.
11. To Preview your review form, click the Preview button in the upper right corner
12. Click Back to Edit to return to building your Review Form.
When creating a Custom Review form, you can assign numeric score values to answers by using one or more of the rating fields: Single Rating, Multiple Rating, or Dropdown Rating fields. This article explains how to use those fields.
Once you've built your form, follow the instructions in this help article to place your Custom Review form into your Project's Review Workflow.