- Add a message to reference emails: You can now add a message to the email that will be sent to referees. Find it in Reference Form field on your Initial or Additional forms.
- Submission list exports correctly honor all submission list filters.
- Changing Review Stage or Submission Status then Assigning/Unassigning team members is now correctly working on the Submission Details page.
- Manual Submissions will successfully complete when the submit button is clicked during auto-save.
- Email addresses or website URLs entered into a field with an erroneously copied space will no longer trigger a validation error.
- Calendar feature correctly functions within Discover.
- Team members can no longer access or edit someone else's review.
- A rating field's total score can now be selected in standard reporting.
- Clearer messaging added to confirmation and document request page.
- Pending Team Invite Modal updated to correctly display the generic notifications email as opposed to the organization's main email address.
- The Response Template placeholder tag [Award Amount] now functioning again with every action.
- Collaborators' emails are now blinded on blind project.
- If a team member gets added to a team but creates a Submittable account without accepting their invitation, they’ll now see in the org list dropdown that they need to go check their email and accept their invitation.