Submissions are marked with one of seven statuses:
- Received: Your submission has been successfully sent to the organization and is in queue or being printed and read outside the Submittable system.
- In-Progress: Your submission has been received and additionally handled in some way, e.g., assigned, commented on, etc.
- Declined: Your submission has been declined.
- Accepted: Your submission has been accepted.
- Completed: Your submission has been processed and is no longer being considered. (Note: Some organizations prefer to use this status instead of "Withdrawn" for situations like large, public contests, in which, for example, they've publicly announced the winners online and would prefer not to "Decline" the remaining submissions.)
- Withdrawn: Your submission has been withdrawn from consideration.
- Editable: Your submission is open for editing.
Please note that some organizations prefer to print and download submissions outside the Submittable system. If they do this and don't manually change the status in Submittable, you won't see a status change.
Questions? You can also contact support directly by filling out the form here.