If you are having difficulties with uploading files to a form you're trying to complete, please try the following troubleshooting steps:
1. Be sure the file you're trying to attach to the form is one of the types that the field will accept. You can find the acceptable file types, shown in bold text, to the right of the Select Files button.
2. Be sure that you are using the latest version of browser for your operating system. We recommend using the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, or Safari.
Note: We do our best to maintain backward compatibility with older browser versions. However, you will always have the best experience if your browser is updated to the latest version.
3. Clear your browser's cache. Here is how on your browser.
4. After clearing your browser cache, restart your computer.
5. If you are trying to upload files from a mobile device, try using a laptop or desktop instead.
6. If, after trying these steps, you are still having issues with uploading files, please try the same actions with another computer.