Submittable automatically creates a saved draft when you open a submission form. To return to it, follow the steps below:
To Return to a Saved Draft
1. Log in to your Submittable account.
2. Click on Submissions.
3. Click on the Saved Drafts tab.
4. Locate the name of the organization and title for your draft.
5. Click the Continue button, next to the draft title.
5. You'll be taken back to your saved draft, which you can then continue to fill out.
If you see Expired next to the draft title, the deadline has passed for the opportunity. Contact the organization with any questions or concerns.