Submitters can withdraw an active submission at any time within the system.
- Sign in to your Submittable account.
- Choose the Submissions tab in the main navigation bar or click your username in the upper right-hand corner of the screen and select Submissions.
- Click on the Active tab to see your active submissions. When your active submissions are visible, click on the title of the submission that you wish to withdraw.
- When the submission opens into the Submission details window, look for the Withdraw hyperlink in the upper right area above the box.
5. When the Withdraw Submission dialog box appears, type a Reason for withdrawal that will be received by the organization from which you're withdrawing the submission.
6. Click the Withdraw button.
7. Your submission status will now be set to withdrawn.
Questions? Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.