You can view your submissions at any time by logging into your account.
How to View your Submissions:
1. If you are viewing a team member's account to which you have access, switch to your personal user account by clicking on your name in the upper right-hand corner and selecting Submissions.
2. On the Submissions tab of your personal account, your submissions are organized into tabs containing the categories All, Active, Accepted, Declined, and Withdrawn. For each submission you've submitted, you'll see the submission date, the organization that you submitted to, the submission status, and the actions you can optionally complete, such as withdrawing, editing, or removing.
3. Locate the submission you want to view, and click on the name of the submission.
4. You'll be taken to the submission's details page. In the Activity & Messages tab, you can view activity associated with that submission, such as emails exchanged between you and the organization.
5. On the Content tab, you can view the information you entered for that submission form and download any files you attached to the submission, such as a manuscript or photograph, by clicking the download button.
6. To go back to your Submissions list, click the Back To List button or the Submissions tab in the navigation bar.
Questions? Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.