Submitters can withdraw an active submission at any time within the system.
- Sign in to your Submittable account.
- Choose the Submissions tab in the main navigation bar or click your username in the upper right-hand corner of the screen and select My Submissions.
- Click the Withdraw link next to the title of the submission you want to withdraw.
- Type a Reason for withdrawal that will be received by the organization from which you're withdrawing the submission.
- Click the Withdraw button.
- Your submission status will now be set to withdrawn.
You can also choose to withdraw by clicking the name of the submission you want to withdraw in the Submissions List and clicking the Withdraw button in the Submission Details page. Then follow Steps 4 to 6 above.
Questions? Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.