When creating a new Form, you can click on the Field Options link at the bottom left of any form field to select the available form field options for that field.
Below are brief descriptions of these options. Please click on the links in this article to read additional detailed instructions on how to use a particular setting.
• Response Required: Requires submitters to complete that field before they can successfully submit. Submitters will see a red asterisk next to any question that requires a response.
• Inline: Changes the layout of answer choices for a Multiple Response or Single Response list. The default setting for list layout is vertical, like this:
If you select the Inline setting, it will change the layout to a horizontal presentation:
• Conceal Response: Makes any entries to the field concealed to all reviewers at or below the designated concealed threshold level. You can set the Concealed Threshold level under the Notifications tab, to the right of the General Settings tab in the Projects area.
• Auto Label: Apply an Auto Label or Custom Auto Label to each incoming submission based on the direct text from the reply to a field. Or, you may enter a custom text label that will be generated with a corresponding response.
To apply an auto label that uses the field value, check the Auto Label box. Select Use field value as label.
The label applied will be the same text as the question option. So, for example, if you are asking a Yes or No question, and the response options are Yes and No, a corresponding label of Yes or No will be applied to the submission.
To apply a custom auto label, check the Auto Label box. Select Use custom label.
An entry box will appear to the right of your response options. Type your desired label over the Add Label... prompt, as shown below. In this instance, the yes response will apply a label that says previously published, and the no response will apply a label that says not previously published.
• Enable Branching: Initiates the field as the first in a series of conditional logic queries.
• Add Payment: Add fees that are calculated based on specific replies to a form field. Form field fees may be in addition to a base fee charged for the form itself. These fees will be calculated in total when the form is completed by a submitter.
• Allow Rich Text Editing: This form field option is available only with the Long Answer form field tool. Selecting this option will allow your submitters to format their written answers in the long answer format.
Submitters will see the rich text editor just above the provided entry space.