Submittable enables organizations to create reviewer groups created from organization team members, which can then be quickly assigned to submissions from your Submissions List.
Pro tip: fast forward to minute 1:11 in the below video tutorial to learn about Groups.
To create a group, follow these steps:
1. Go to More > Team
2. At the top of the page, next to Groups, click +Add
3. Enter a Group Name and select team members for the group from the dropdown selection list.
4. Click Save.
To assign a group to submissions, follow these steps:
1. From your organization's Submissions List, select the submission(s) you want to assign by checking the checkbox to the left of submission(s).
2. Click Assign at the top of the Submissions List. Groups will appear at the top of the dropdown list. Select the Group(s) and/or individual reviewers you want to assign.
3. You can also assign groups through the Review Workflow area of any Project or Form. You can also assign groups through the randomizing assignment feature.
Note: Groups will always be indicated by this icon.
Note: When you assign a group, it assigns the individuals in that group at the time of assignment. If you change the members of the group later, it will not automatically change who is assigned to any previously group-assigned submissions.