Are you trying to make a submission? Or do you want to use Submittable to find opportunities for submitting your work? Apply to grants? Apply to other life-changing programs? Watch this video to learn about:
Creating a free account
Making a submission
Keeping track of your submissions
Discovering more opportunities
To Submit Work to an Organization that Uses Submittable
1. If you already have a Submittable account, go to this link. Click the Sign in tab and enter your account-associated email address and password to sign in. If you don't remember your password, use the Forgot? link.
2. If you don't have a Submittable account, you can can create a free account by filling out the Create your account form:
4. Click the Sign Up button. You will now use this email address and password to sign in when submitting to any organization that uses Submittable.
5. Once you have submitted to an organization, you can check the status of your submission by logging in to your Submittable account.
Find Opportunities from Organizations that Use Submittable
1. Go to Discover, our opportunities marketplace that enables you to search through thousands of creative opportunities by theme, genre, and deadline.
2. If you don't already have a Submittable account, you'll be asked to create a free account when you visit Discover. To learn more, see our help article about Discover.