The first step of the submission process is to create a Submittable account, or sign in to your existing account. When creating an account, you will be asked for your name, your email address, and a password of your choosing.
You can begin filling out a submission form and click the Save Draft button located at the bottom of the form so that you can return later to continue. Sign in to your Submittable account to access your Saved Draft.
Sign in to your Submittable account to view:
- Your list of Submissions and each one’s Status. Click the View link next to a submission to view or download a Summary of your submission. This Summary will include a list of files you included with your submission and all Activity on that particular submission.
- Your Saved Drafts
Actions you can take:
- Returning to a submission form that you previously saved. To do so, choose Saved Drafts
- Withdrawing a submission. To do so, click the Withdraw Link on the right-hand side of your submission list
To Sign In:
- Start at the Log in page
- Enter your email address and password.
- If you do not remember your password, you can use the "Forgot your password?" link on the login form. Or, follow this direct link to reset your password.
Questions? Contact us at email@example.com.