Are you interested in learning more about how to use Submittable to find opportunities for submitting your work, applying to grants or other life-changing programs? Watch this video to learn about:
- Creating a free account
- Making a submission
- Keeping track of your submissions
- Discovering more opportunities
To Submit Work to an Organization that Uses Submittable
1. If you already have a Submittable account, go to this link and click the Have an account? Sign in tab to sign in to your account. If you don't remember your password, use the Forgot? link on the login form. Or, go directly to the Forgot Password page.
2. If you don't have a Submittable account, create a free account by filling out the Create your account form:
4. Click the Create Account and Continue button. You can now use this account login when submitting to any organization that uses Submittable.
5. Once you have submitted to an organization, you can check the status of your submission by logging in to your Submittable account. For more information, see this help article on submission statuses.
To Find Opportunities from Organizations that Use Submittable:
1. Go to Discover, our opportunities marketplace that enables you to search through thousands of creative opportunities by theme, genre, and deadline.
Questions? Contact us at email@example.com.