Level 4 and 5 team members can add team members to their organization's Submittable account.
Add a Team Member
1. Log in to Submittable.
2. Click on More at the top of the page and select Team.
3. On the Manage Team page, click the +Invite button to open the Invite Team Members page.
4. Select the Permission Level you'd like to give the new team member. The permission levels are outlined below.
5. Enter the new team member's Title (optional) and Email address. Click Send team invitation.
6. New members will receive an email that contains an acknowledgment link they must click to complete the connection.
Team Member Permission Levels
Level 5 (Highest/Administrator): Can fully manage team members, submissions, response templates, submission categories, and the organization profile.
Level 4: Can do everything Level 5 members can, except view income reports and manage account settings.
Level 3: Can fully administer submissions assigned to them (view all ratings/reviews, accept, decline, interact with submitter). Cannot view reports or admin notes. Cannot access settings pages (team members, response templates, etc.).
Level 2: Can only view, comment on, rate, and forward submissions assigned to them. Cannot view other team members' ratings or accept or decline submissions.
Level 1: Can only view, comment on, and rate submissions assigned to them. Cannot accept, decline, interact with submitters, or view other team members' ratings.
Click here to view a more detailed permissions chart.
Click here to view a helpful article on how to remove a team member.