All Collections
Manage Your Processes
Manage Linked Organization Profile
Manage Linked Organization Profile

Link an Organization Profile to a submission or change the linked Organization Profile.

Pam English avatar
Written by Pam English
Updated over a week ago


If you are an administrator with level 4 or 5 permissions, you can link an applicant’s submission to an Organization Profile.

You can perform this action even if Organization Search is deactivated in the project settings or if the applicant didn’t select an Organization Profile.

Additionally, you can change the Organization Profile linked to an application. For more information on Organization Profiles, see Organization Profiles in the Help Center.

Things to consider

  • To see any Organization Profile information in reporting, Organization Search must be enabled for the Project.

  • Only one application can have its Organization Profile link managed at a time; you cannot manage multiple applications at the same time.

  • When linking an Organization Profile, you must have the organization’s EIN or UEI. These numbers must be verified by or, respectively. For information on accessing Organization EINs or UEIs, see Organization Search.

Manage Organization Profiles

  1. From the Submission List view, select an Application you want to manage.

  2. Select Other from the Submission List menu, then select Link to Organization Profile.

    1. Alternatively, you can manage the linked organization from the Submission Details view.

    2. Select More from the Submission Details menu, then select Update Organization Profile.

  3. In the window that opens, enter the Organization’s EIN or UEI, then select Search Organizations.

  4. Select the correct organization from the results, then select Link to Organization Profile.

    1. If the application you selected already has a linked Organization Profile, you have the option to Change Organization Profile.

    2. Select Change Organization Profile, then enter the EIN or UEI of the organization you want to change.

Did this answer your question?