Level 4 and 5 team members can add members to their organization's Submittable account at any time. There are two ways you can add a team member, either by going to your Team page or by adding the team member while assigning a submission.
Follow the steps below, or watch a short video.
To Add a Team Member from the Team Page
1. Log in to Submittable
2. Click on More in the upper right corner of the screen and select Team.
3. On your Manage Team page, click the + ADD MEMBER button to open the Invite a Team Member page.
4. Select the type of Permission Level you'd like to give the new team member. The permission levels are outlined below.
5. Enter the new team member's Title (optional) and Email address. Click Send team invitation.
6. New members will receive an email (to the address specified above) that contains an acknowledgment link that they must click to complete the signup process.
To Add a Team Member while Assigning a Submission
1. Log in to Submittable
2. In your Submissions list, check the checkbox next to the submission(s) you'd like to assign to the new team member. Then, click the Assign to Team Member icon (shown below) at the top of the Submissions list. (Note: You can also assign a single submission directly from its submission details page by clicking the Assign to Team Member icon at the top of the submission's details page.)
3. In the Assignments window, search for the name, email address, or permission level of any existing team members to whom you'd like to assign the submission(s). Click on their names to assign the submission(s) to them. To add a new team member to your organization's account while also assigning the submission to them, enter their email address in the Search by name or email box and click the Level 1 link to choose the new team member's permission level. Press your "Enter" key or click the "Invite and assign new team member ..." box. When you're finished choosing the assignments, click Done X or click outside the window to save your changes.
4. New members will receive an email (to the address specified above) that contains an acknowledgment link that they must click to complete the signup process.
Team Member Permission Levels
- Level 5 (Highest/Administrator): can fully manage team members, submissions, response templates, submission categories, and the organization profile
- Level 4: can do everything Level 5 members can with the exception of managing the file and viewing income reports
- Level 3: can fully administer submissions assigned to them (i.e. view all ratings/reviews, accept, decline, interact with submitter). Cannot view reports or private notes of other users. Cannot access settings pages (team members, response templates, etc.)
- Level 2: can only view, comment on, rate, and forward submissions assigned to them. Cannot view other team members' ratings or accept or decline submissions
- Level 1: can only view, comment on, and rate submissions assigned to them. Cannot accept, decline, interact with submitter, or view other team members' ratings
Questions? Email us at email@example.com